The Room 102 thread - for things you love or just having a bloody good praise!

Exciting adventures IRL.
Rossell

Re: The Room 102 thread - for things you love or just having a bloody good praise!

Post by Rossell » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:34 pm

Wonderful news Wrath, always love to see news like that 🙂

eny

Re: The Room 102 thread - for things you love or just having a bloody good praise!

Post by eny » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:08 pm

=D>
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Some more Amazon recommendations entertainment. I ordered some cargo trousers for lounging around the house and pretending it's the late 90s, and apparently people who buy them also tend to buy a hunting knife and a copy of Leon: The Professional.

I seem to have bought murder pants. :oops:

Rossell

Post by Rossell » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:39 am

Been an asthma sufferer all my life. At points been really bad, for example I had an asthma attack about 9 years ago where I got pummelled by 8 sessions of a nebuliser in about 4 hours.

Normally I use an accuhaler which is a bit more powerful than your standard thumb press inhaler. 60 puffs to one, I used to have about 7-8 a day and use a whole one in two weeks.

Anyways I've noticed some improvements after the last couple of years, and started doing some counting recently. I'm on my last puff on this one, and it's lasted me 52 days. The previous one lasted 50 days. The change in the seasons might not be productive for the next lot but it's hard not to be happy about it :D

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Thanks to Raid's (I think) post in the Among Us thread I recently discovered the Neebs Gaming channel, and been very entertained by their vids this past week or two. I've just watched the finale of their 7 Days to Die series, and think it may genuinely be one of the funniest episodes of an internet series I've seen. No spoilers, but I haven't laughed like that for a long time.

It's worth checking out, at least watch a few before the finale (ideally all of them though, it's very good) to get a handle on the different characters of the players and idea of the buildup to how it all ends.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ufbNUXlF4b

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Neebs Gaming is brilliant, the quality and consistency of the content never ceases to amaze. If you get a chance check out the Subnautica series or the GTAV heists, a perfect display of angry swearing :lol:

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:22 pm

Animalmother wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:16 pm
Neebs Gaming is brilliant, the quality and consistency of the content never ceases to amaze. If you get a chance check out the Subnautica series or the GTAV heists, a perfect display of angry swearing :lol:
Yeah, once I've got through all the 7DtD series' (on Alpha 19 currently) I'm going to check out the rest. Enjoying the Rage Cop episodes as well.

Simon, as much as he's a complete noob, is probably my favourite, the episodes aren't quite the same if he's not falling into holes or shooting team-mates in the head :lol:

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:32 pm

I have a new friend.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:36 pm

I didn't see the lizard at first and thought that was a poo, was concerned for a moment :lol:

Cool gecko sir (it is a gecko isn't it?)

Alan

Post by Alan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Hes not that good a chameleon!
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:43 pm

It's just the way the photo appeared when I scrolled down I think, top half was missing so I saw a poo shaped object. Don't you judge me!!! :x

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:54 pm

:lol:

Yes, it's a leopard gecko.

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:44 pm

The beach.

My parent's house was maybe 300m from the beach and...continued to be until I left...

But being back during this period and being able to walk along the beach, sit and have a coffee looking out to the sea, or (at one point) sitting in shorts, flipflops and drinking an ice cold pint in the sun over the beach. It's a shame that job-wise it's impractical to live on the coast for me because I love it. Why isn't everywhere coastal?!

eny

Post by eny » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:21 pm

Grayson Perry. Absolutely love the man.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn