Xbox Game Pass for PC

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
Animalmother
Local

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC

Post by Animalmother » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:47 pm

Valheim is now available on Game Pass. Wooo!!

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:30 pm

Great game for a group to dip in and out of, I've played-through the whole thing twice now with the same group of gamers, you don't have to do that, you can just explore more world, but we like the adventure and base-building.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:39 pm

Seeing as it's this thread which has had discussion of Redfall... seems like journos got hands-on with it at a recent preview event, and reports have been... mixed. RPS seemed pretty positive with it overall, PCG described it as "sad" :lol: and disappointing, while Eurogamer seemed to fall somewhere between the two.

The main PCG criticisms seemed to be that the open world was empty and boring, and combat is good initially but all too soon the enemies were boring to fight.

It's on Gamepass so not too much investment to try it, even as a co-op experience with forum peeps, but may be a bit of a misfire from Arkane this.

DjchunKfunK
Bar Staff

Post by DjchunKfunK » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm

Most of what I have seen has been really positive. I take PCGamer's opinions on most things with a heavy pinch of salt nowadays.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:55 pm

DjchunKfunK wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm
Most of what I have seen has been really positive. I take PCGamer's opinions on most things with a heavy pinch of salt nowadays.
Lol, this is true of course. A lot of the points they raise though would detract from the experience, though.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:45 pm

Nice! Lamplighters League will be hitting GP on day 1 on October 3rd... that's saved me nearly £50!