Cyberpunk 2077 [PC, PS4, XBone] - out September 17 2020

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
ManBearSquid

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [PC, PS4, XBone] - out September 17 2020

Post by ManBearSquid » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:17 pm

Snowy wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:49 pm
I found the rocket arm to be a real disappointment. Gorilla arms all the way for me, along with my trusted katana. Bullet deflection with the katana is a joy, especially when you come up against an opponent sniper and send their bullets winging their way back into their own cranium with a jedi-like deflection.
Tech is my highest attribute and I've invested in being splodey, so I'm hoping I like the rocket arm with the perks that boost it. Currently still on mantis blades as they're so fun. I particularly enjoy shielding myself from a hail of bullets, knocking some back at their shooter, and hacking some poor fools mind.

I recently found a tier 5 katana so I'll switch to that soon. Loving smart guns too, just so stylish and I enjoying backing behind cover while sending out an arc of bullets that mostly land on target.

I have almost zero investment in body so I wouldn't reap the rewards as much with gorilla arms, and even though I have quite a bit in intelligence (it goes tech>reflex>in for me) I haven't invested perks in the tree that benefits monowire, so I won't be using that either.

I may do another run as male V one day and be more body and cool related.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:44 pm

Dang

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:16 pm

Well blow me down. Very pretty. Gonna have to try all that mod gubbins now
-- To be completed at some point --

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:41 pm

Same guy again. He makes it look like bodycam footage.

Amazing looking :shock:

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Nothing new about the game just that I finished the main story. This was my 2nd playthrough but that was prior to 2.0 and I remembered nothing about it. First off it's an amazing game, definitely one of my favorites now. The turnaround from what was released to what we have now is black and white.

On this playthrough I found so much more going on in the world that I managed to miss the first time. It's almost overwhelming how much is available to do from making friends with a vending machine, playing a gig in a bar to countless other adventures I somehow missed. I also like that when you finish the story you restart at a point that allows you to choose how you want to complete the last mission.

I am just dipping my toe into the dlc and really looking forward to getting full on.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:50 am

The DLC is great. Interesting characters, a sizeable new area and choices that genuinely change the outcome. I talked to my dad about it when he'd finished it and we'd gone completely different directions in the DLC, to the point where I had no idea what he was on about with some things. Seems like it has solid replay potential.