Deathloop PC

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
Snowy
Local

Re: Deathloop PC

Post by Snowy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:42 pm

So this is a very odd one. I was miffed with it a bit because it made me replay sections but now I understand the save mechanics I am happy. I have killed a couple of Visionaries but nowhere near the 8 in a day, so have some powers now and infused them now that I can use the residuum to keep things when the day starts over. I am intrigued to find out more within the game too.

Thing is it doesn't drag me in and make me want to play it. I play for an hour or so and that's enough. But I AM enjoying it. But I don't play it much. But if I was gonna walk away from it, I would've already. So yeah, enjoying it but only in small doses.

It really is good, I have no idea why I don't play it more. What a shite canary.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:35 am

Well, the canary is still alive so obviously no killer gases. Maybe just a faint wiff of something
-- To be completed at some point --

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:49 am

I really am enjoying it. You get to see the four districts quite quickly, but they change with each of the four times of day so that different things are happening at different times in each different zone.

I had a tough fight to kill one of the visionaries yesterday, rocking up somewhere that had been pretty sparsely populated when I had previously visited. My habit is to whittle down the baddies stealthily but they can realise what is happening and aggro accordingly - once suspicious even a glimpse of you will put them on full attack. I got myself into what I thought was a defensible spot when this happened but had not realised how many of the bastards there were and got absolutely swarmed!
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=