Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Animalmother
Local

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by Animalmother » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:21 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66689547
I wonder how title of "Proud Boy" is going to go down in a US prison.

eny

Post by eny » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:38 pm

Ethan Nordean got 18 years today, a year more than Joe Biggs who was also sentenced yesterday, and the same as already convicted Oath(not)Keeper Stewart Rhodes. Quite the rout of the Proud Boys. Next week it is Enrique Tarrio's turn...
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Alan

Post by Alan » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:53 am

Actual school lessons in Texas and Florida.

Why are the guns never turned on the people could do with a good shootin?
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:22 am

The other thing they are doing in Florida is making education vouchers a thing, part of the effort to defund public education by divesting funds into homeschooling....there are Facebook discussions on the best way to get PS5's sans "age-appropriate" games, using education vouchers available...all part of the 'in-idioting' of America, a fool is easier to part with their money after-all...

– Abraham Lincoln

eny

Post by eny » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:27 am

– Abraham Lincoln

eny

Post by eny » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:41 pm

– Abraham Lincoln

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:16 am

A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:05 am

He’s just saying what we’re all thinking. :lol:

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:06 am

So it turns out Trump's lead counsel isn't a lawyer (at least not where he's practising).

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/10 ... der-appeal
On Wednesday, The Messenger reported that John Lauro, a lawyer representing the ex-president in the federal election case, has been informed by the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit that he must join the court’s bar before the appeal can be accepted. “Our records reveal that you are not a member of the bar of this court,” a letter to Lauro reads.
I'm down. :lol:

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:22 am

In my head Trump is represented by Lionel Hutz :lol:

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:57 am

That's an insult to Hutz.

eny

Post by eny » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:45 am

It really is a shitshow over there. Insurrectionist Gym Jordon lost again after the second vote for Weaker of the House. Mike Flynn's 'Circus of Insanity' Reawaken tour continues to collect crackpots to amplify the bullshit that wishes to control America's future, but thankfully Dark Brandon is getting things done — in just 2 days of trolling over on "truth" Social the Biden team has passed Trump's following:

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/biden- ... n-two-days

– Abraham Lincoln

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:54 pm

Give me Trump or give me Death...

Trump. Saviour of all of humanity...ALL Y'ALL!

Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:24 pm

It's always nice to meet the evidence that disenfranchisement may not be so bad afterall.

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:10 am

In theory, this is far worse than anything to do with pushing to disenfranchise voters, an example being the removal of voters in both Ohio and Virginia currently. I honestly pity them in a way, never have I ever seen such a large amount of people completely taken for a ride at every conceivable level and by a man that privately mocks and shuns them unless they are offering up to him their monthly fucking pay check to assist in his legal woes. The lurid bs 24 hour news corporations have served to convince them that the world is also irreparably screwed because of the libs and Joe Biden and they believe every word, no questioning no reasoning no logic this is now their ultra feasible end of days scenario turned reality to be hastily fought against and stomped out forever.
Spoiler
These people's entire existence has now pivoted to not only backing Trump as a political candidate but also completely usurped their entire psyche structure that he is in fact some form of world saviour that unless he Donald J Trump is taken to the breasts of us all we are all fucking doomed and life would not be worth living. We are talking JFK Jack 'whose been going through my files' kinds of kool aid drinking - minus the liquor, maybe. In fact, we are far beyond the kool aid sentiment.

Donald Trump in 2023 is a bona fide cult leader on what will be looked back upon as being on an historic scale, furthermore it's increasingly alarming blurring into the dangerous now openly ready to bear arms Christofascism movement especially with the appointment of Mike Johnson as speaker - it's all very fucked and is already sowing the seeds of a terrible eventuality. While at the same time stoking the flames of many others to convincingly get out and vote dem and maybe even rid us of the likes of the GOP for good.

Now tell me - what would Jesus do. That's right, he would take up his AR-15 and shoot those nasty libs stone-cold dead, all in the name of Trump the chosen one. Yes he would.

And we have yet to see Trump held truly accountable for any of it, oh it's coming as much as he twists and turns his charade low effort nauseating narratives to his base pleading 'I did nothing wrong' when he's actually a criminal entity that allowed his ego to enter office and got caught up in things that we have still yet to learn that would no doubt make J6 look like a community service offence. I too am quite firm in the belief the actual stresses of it all could be enough to send him to an early demise - that's some levels of stress right there behind closed doors - and also if his late night Truth Social postings and recent media events have proven anything.

That and the numerous plea deals that are piling up against him, none of which he was probably expecting because you know alignment with Trump means complete and utter subservience and loyalty to Trump for all time - but never needn't ever be the other way round if he has no more use for you, naturally.
STOLLEN.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.