Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Rossell

Re: Trump

Post by Rossell » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Considering he is in the same category.

Also worth noting from some news reports he's lost the elderly vote entirely in places like florida.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:06 pm

He has no class whatsoever ](*,)

There is talk that the long waits to cast an early vote - up to 12 hour queues - are due to increased voter turnout rather than suppression, which is welcome news...
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:25 pm

There's less than four years difference in their ages. What an absolute manchild that orange buffoon is.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Mantis
Landlord

Post by Mantis » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:28 pm

I'm only loosely following it, but aren't early polls indicating that his support is plummeting?

I really hope it's a landslide win for Biden.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:58 am

I assume once Trump is gone he can't be prosecuted for the chaos caused or the inevitable revelations of theft and corruption to the economy. His best bet at this stage is to lose and make money speaking at right wing engagements.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:03 am

I'd love it if Biden's first act as president was to launch a full scale inquiry into every last dodgy dealing Trump has done in office. Even if it amounts to nothing, creating a task force to hound him until the end of his days would be some small justice.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:29 am

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

etc.

Genuinely, I hope he and his brood have all their crimes and corruption uncovered and are packed off to the US's biggest industry - prisons - to rot.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

eny

Post by eny » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:44 pm

– Abraham Lincoln

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:40 pm

Much as I'm happy to believe that story, he could have posted something as evidence, surely. Something like "Joe Biden has better hair than I do."

Rossell

Post by Rossell » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:50 pm

Nah, he'd be caught out by using proper grammar.

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Not that I believe it, but the Hunter Biden story is gaining legs. Not going to grace it with a link, it's out there if you want it. If you haven't seen it, don't worry; you have seen it.

Straight from the 2016 playbook IMO.

EDIT: The reason I mention it is Maajid Nawaz has been chasing it. I don't always agree with him but I do think he's one of the more objective journalists out there and, having met him once, I believe he's honest. He made the point that the accusations ought to be answered to because of their severity (Biden being implicated). My initial thought was 'let's get Trump out first then deal with that', but it's an inconsistent viewpoint.

Especially given involvement in China and the ongoing genocide. Another way to look at it is, it's probably false given the source and, should the Biden campaign address it they give it legitimacy that even Fox wouldn't give it originally. It could lead to a second term for Trump when it was (likely) entirely fabricated.

Thoughts? I'm a little conflicted.

eny

Post by eny » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Jr. is obsessed with it by the looks, mind you he needs to be, if Trump doesn't win, lots of litigation follows, more than they can accuse Biden of for sure. Rudy is involved, so say no more, especially after you see the Borat 'kompromat' :lol:

Look at it all closely and it doesnt hold up, bar the wanting it to. Biden is the next president, Trump is finished....or America is....

– Abraham Lincoln

eny

Post by eny » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:24 pm

Genuine compassion, I couldn't care less about the monkey's flinging their own shit and calling it his tbh.

– Abraham Lincoln

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:27 pm

eny wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:21 pm
Jr. is obsessed with it by the looks, mind you he needs to be, if Trump doesn't win, lots of litigation follows, more than they can accuse Biden of for sure. Rudy is involved, so say no more, especially after you see the Borat 'kompromat' :lol:

Look at it all closely and it doesnt hold up, bar the wanting it to. Biden is the next president, Trump is finished....or America is....
I agree, mostly. And my original view point was that (and I have no knowledge or experience of this) but a great disinformation technique is to lead with an email from a dump and let them deny it, then say there's 22k (which they have done), if they say it's fake and one turns out to be real it legitimates the rest. Ie. "You said they were all fake but we have proof this [harmless] email is real. How can we believe you on the rest?".

Like you say, Rudy is entirely discredited. And taking a step back, do I think Biden would besmirch the office in this way? I really don't.

EDIT: Neither could I. But if someone is accused of a serious crime (which treason is), I also think it shouldn't be dismissed out of hand; after all, if it's bullshit it should be easy to disprove?

My conflict is it's so close to an election where I like the accused and hate the accuser. But why should that be reason not to investigate?

LAST EDIT: The reason this is more important is that there's an ongoing genocide. Do I believe the GOP might take advantage of this? Absolutely. Do I believe there could be ties between Hunter Biden and Chinese companies with links to the Chinese government? Possibly.

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:34 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/trum ... 33172.html

This is tonight. Say you're not interested but this might be how Trump turns the tide.