Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Achtung Englander

Re: Trump

Post by Achtung Englander » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:25 pm

Latest CNN poll puts Biden at 49% and Trump at 48%. People are now saying out loud that we should expect a second Trump term.
Games playing : Bioshock (Remastered) / Total War Britannia / Dirt 4

Alan

Post by Alan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:47 am

Bidens a mess + shy Tory + incumbent buff + mail in fuckery = very possible.

The republicans just released a big 1000 page report saying Trump colluded with Russia while saying that it completely excoriates trump of collusion. How does Joe voter stand much of a chance?
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:01 am

The Democrats are idiots. They threw Al Franklin under the bus for nothing and he could have taken on Trump. Biden looks like he has half lost it already. ](*,)
A lot of people will vote for Trump because Wall Street is now at a all time high, totally reversing its largest drop in history and main street is being to pick up again. Also some people dislike Kamala Harris and they will not be ready for a woman President especially if she is Black. Personally I judge people by what they say and do but we are talking about the US voter here is now becoming more polarised by the day. We still have the Presidential debates and it will the case of who looks less senile.

Remember this is for the most powerful job in the world.

Wrathbone
Local

Post by Wrathbone » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:12 am

Achtung Englander wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:01 am
Also some people dislike Kamala Harris and they will not be ready for a woman President especially if she is Black.
I remember seeing a US national study on voter preferences back in the pre-Trump days, and one of the most interesting findings was that race and gender were not major factors in who the average voter would pick. The two biggest factors (if I recall correctly) were religion and sexuality. In other words, people would almost unanimously vote for female or non-white candidates over non-Christian or non-straight ones. I imagine four years of Trump and the BLM movement have shaken up that particular sack of bigotry, though.

Strudel

Post by Strudel » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:22 am

Achtung Englander wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:25 pm
Latest CNN poll puts Biden at 49% and Trump at 48%. People are now saying out loud that we should expect a second Trump term.
Never put much stock in a single poll. The polling average still has Biden up by about 8 points, which is substantially better than what Clinton was leading by at the same point in the campaign.

Last minute deciders went for Trump at a 2:1 ratio last time as well, whereas the polling for this group has them slightly tilting towards Biden this time.

It's still very conceivable that the same story plays out as in 2016; Biden wins the popular vote by several million people but due to Electoral College gubbins Trump wins the presidency, but at present it's certainly not as close as it was last time round.

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:52 am

let's hope so but after Brexit and Trump victories in 2016 I know nothing and my expectations now for a good political return is rock bottom. Although I care who runs the US (because it will affect us one way or another) I keep telling myself not to care. If Trump wins 2020 than quite frankly the Americans deserve him.

Alan

Post by Alan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:41 am

The dems are just generally idiots with a good heart. The republicans have become smart villains. I mean why would you put Bill and Hill Clinton on at the DNC. Bill who may very well have raped a child at nonce island and most certainly did use his power to have sex with an intern. #metoo. Hil who has so much bad baggage of her own along side her arrogance that caused her to lose to the orange goblin. ](*,)

They take beatings from the right on things that either the right are also guilty of or even responsible for and keep letting trump take credit for most of the stuff Obama did. They never call out trump for suing to get rid of healthcare while saying he’s protecting healthcare and they’re making very little noise over him throwing angry raccoons in with peoples mail. At this strange “democratic strategist” is an oxymoron. It’s infuriating.

I also really hate to see a smug dobber win.

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:42 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53853297

Scumbag gets caught defrauding other scumbags for a scumbag cause...

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Drain the swamp!

Alan

Post by Alan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:45 am

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:21 am

I know it is patently fucking obvious, but he is mad as a bucketful of arseholes.

How on earth is he allowed to run the US? There is no sanity in it whatsoever.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Achtung Englander

Post by Achtung Englander » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Is that Q for Clueless...

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:12 pm

In fairness to the deranged idiot, saying the QAnon movement likes him is probably one of the more truthful things he's said from behind that podium.

The Jackal

Post by The Jackal » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:47 pm

That's the only part he cares about.
Mighty Horse Rocks The Fat Ass.

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:46 pm

The Jackal wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:47 pm
That's the only part he cares about.