TGA Ghosts - co-op goodness for all

Mouse and Keyboard Warriors
Lenny Solidus

Re: TGA Ghosts - co-op goodness for all

Post by Lenny Solidus » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:07 pm

Raid wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:29 am
Yeah, traxis-two.... something.
Something...something...somethi..boom Traxis-1!!!!!
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Snowy
Local

Post by Snowy » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:10 pm

RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.
08/10/2003 - 17/08/2018
10501 :-({|=

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 pm

I should have realised that nobody had posted in here for a while, sure we have Discord but having just read through every single post made in here it's easy for me to admit I prefer this format due to the stories everyone posts. Reading through Todd's posts in particular, just how much he sincerely had a passion for gaming and more importantly gaming with our group whoever was included or whatever game was chosen at the time. It's never really mattered who was part of any given session we all partake when and if we can, you understand, only that the sessions themselves continue to happen and they will. I know that's what Todd would want ofc.

We are all so used to time slowly altering everything and losing that part of ourselves or something we were once so used to it as it does, our sessions remain active proof that we can fight against it and as long as any one of us puts aside the time and is appreciative of others doing the same when possible we can make them last about as long as we wish them to. The date's name's and games that we choose may change, sure, but the unbelievable sense of camaraderie shall forever remain the same. Todd will always be with us in that regard.

We are trying to come up with a way to pay tribute to Todd in a way we know he would have loved, a gaming session had been mentioned, but unfortunately I had other commitments I could not avoid and so we had to postpone, for now.

The thing is, we are all simply shotgun passengers in other people's active road trip journey's, regardless of if we ever meet them in person - we should all recognise the fun, the joy the laughter the random events and unified victories and most important above all the long-lasting impression that we each make with one another as we do.

We love you man.
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.