Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Exciting adventures IRL.
Wrathbone
Local

Re: Trump: Impeach is the new Orange

Post by Wrathbone » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:02 am

Sly Boots wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:39 pm
Oh my good god, this is the official Trump campaign statement in response to the indictments:
A madman wrote:This is nothing more than the latest corrupt chapter in the continued pathetic attempt by the Biden Crime Family and their weaponized Department of Justice to interfere with the 2024 Presidential Election, in which President Trump is the undisputed frontrunner, and leading by substantial margins.

But why did they wait two and a half years to bring these fake charges, right in the middle of President Trump’s winning campaign for 2024? Why was it announced the day after the big Crooked Joe Biden scandal broke out from the Halls of Congress?

The answer is, election interference! The lawlessness of these persecutions of President Trump and his supporters is reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s, the former Soviet Union, and other authoritarian, dictatorial regimes. President Trump has always followed the law and the Constitution, with advice from many highly accomplished attorneys.

These un-American witch hunts will fail and President Trump will be re-elected to the White House so he can save our Country from the abuse, incompetence, and corruption that is running through the veins of our Country at levels never seen before.

Three years ago we had strong borders, energy independence, no inflation, and a great economy. Today, we are a nation in decline. President Trump will not be deterred by disgraceful and unprecedented political targeting!
Why do I feel like he wrote this himself? :lol:
Having read it several times, it keeps getting better. Is it meant to be self-satire? :lol:

Sly Boots
Bar Staff

Post by Sly Boots » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:06 am

Wrathbone wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:02 am
Having read it several times, it keeps getting better. Is it meant to be self-satire? :lol:
When I first saw it I literally thought it was from The Onion :lol:

Lenny Solidus

Post by Lenny Solidus » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:24 am

It’s NOT toilet paper it’s the Constitution
Building the future, and keeping the past alive - are one and the same thing.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:20 pm

Honestly I don't think the statement is any more deranged than what I'd expect from the man. I do think that he personally writes these, and then they're intercepted by a team of PR and legal people who cut out 90% of the rambling incoherency and straight up slander that he's known for.

I found a perverse pleasure in the statement that came out of Republicans Overseas UK (which the BBC claims is a real organisation and, presumably, not a facebook group run by Donald Jr.), who in the same breath decried the indictment as a huge miscarriage of justice, while still describing the charges as "trumped up", which is so ironic I'm worried that a hole is going to ripped in space time.

...but does anyone else have a feeling of encroaching malaise around this story? I think it's evident by now that Trump himself isn't ever going to back down, he's never going to admit to any wrongdoing, and he'll continue playing up to his supporters. He can be indicted, he can be convicted, but I'm not convinced that any of it will really matter - we're never going to get the satisfaction of Donald feeling beaten. I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, obviously it needs to or it's a terrifying precedent, but anything other than the man being thrown in jail, something that doesn't seem to be a possibility even to the prosecutors, is going to feel hollow.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:17 pm

Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln
˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:22 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66505804
Wonder if this will actually result in actual consequences, anyone else would have been arrested on the spot.

eny

Post by eny » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:15 am

We are going to learn all about RICO, that's for sure, Fani has it all wrapped up. He may even be held without bail as Georgia needs proof he won't interfere with witnesses...which he already has done.

America is lost if he — and not just him — does not receive consequences. His coward enablers are already gaslighting "force". There is definitely a push from the republican dark money away from MAGA and Trump though, that Koch money is signalling a return to "conservatism" rather than overt fascism...but do not be deceived, the original intent to dilute the common man's agency in government is still there.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... indictment

– Abraham Lincoln

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:27 pm

Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

Hatredsheart

Post by Hatredsheart » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:57 pm

Formerly Dr@gon-UK, but still the Forum Fossil

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

Animalmother
Local

Post by Animalmother » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:23 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66632882
I really hope those smug fucking grins and defiant little pouts have massive consequences once the trials start. Cunts.

Drarok

Post by Drarok » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:05 am

I am astounded that there are still enough people willing to give him money to reach that figure. Absolutely disgraceful.
Raid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
And that's the story of why I'm not allowed near pregnant women for the next few weeks.

Raid
Local

Post by Raid » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:07 pm

I guess when you're that corrupt, it's pretty easy to take the pocket change from people who benefit from said corruption.

eny

Post by eny » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:34 pm

The whole swamp ass sewer of the trump orbit is at it. Flynn "america's general" has set up a pre-emptive "legal fund" to grift in money for indictments that he knows will/should be forthcoming, and is touring with Stone to promote it. The people that won't fight want to suck as much money out of the supporters who will die for them in the civil war they are inciting to hide their mendacity...

– Abraham Lincoln

Alan

Post by Alan » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:11 pm

Thing is, trump probably loses to Joe. I kind of think VivRam is such a good liar that he could beast old Joe in a general. Probably a good thing idiots still throw money at trump.
A man who could tell more truth and eat fewer pies.

eny

Post by eny » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:26 pm

He should be relieved of office ffs, he is not fit at all.

– Abraham Lincoln